BSRIA has launched a Brexit Topic Guide to cut through some of the smoke and mirrors surrounding Brexit. Launched this week, the At a Glance Guide offers quick facts and key issues on a myriad of need to know issues.
Impact of Brexit on the construction industry.
- Impact on skills and training.
- Labour and trade figures.
- What is Article 50 & the key issues for triggering Article 50?
- Views of Brexit – political and worldwide.
- Why did the High Court rule in favour of parliament?
- FAQ – questions about Brexit.
- How will the government carry out Brexit?
- What are the terms of the Brexit negotiation?
- What happens to EU legislation?
Jayne Sunley, BSRIA Information Manager, said:
“There has been much heat and noise surrounding Brexit since June last year. On behalf of our members, we have created this easy to use at a glance guide which covers a multitude of Brexit questions.
From the free movement of EU nationals, visa applications, the impact on skills and training and the Supreme Court ruling to a Brexit FAQ, the role of the Department for Exiting the EU, the Canada, Norway and Swiss Model and what happens to EU legislation?
Whether the UK adopts a hard, soft or medium, black, white or grey Brexit remains to be seen but, for now, BSRIA is calling for a clear Brexit agenda, and in essence, government must provide a clear avenue for industry.
Finally, we must not lose sight of the fact that it is crucial that the construction industry’s voice is heard in the Brexit debate.”
Brexit Topic Guide