BSRIA Chief Executive Julia Evans has been appointed a Judge for the London Construction Awards 2015. The awards are a part of London Build 2015 Expo which is taking place at the O2, London on the 18th and 19th June 2015. This exhibition, which BSRIA is proud to be a partner of, is free to attend and features over 200 exhibitors, 10,000 quality attendees, 30 presentations and 10 workshops.
The awards will recognise achievements by those that have played a defining role in delivering exceptional quality, innovation and service.
The Awards Ceremony takes place on the 18th June at the O2, London. The Awards Ceremony will be a truly spectacular night featuring a gala dinner, mystery guest appearance, a wide array of live entertainment and a comedy set finale by Jimmy Carr.
The award categories are:
- London Building Excellence Award
- London Regeneration Project Award
- London Sustainability Award
- London Health & Safety Award
- London Innovation of the Year
- London Contractor of the Year
- London Supplier of the Year
- London Architectural Firm of the Year
- London Project Developer of the Year
- London Home Builder of the Year
- London Builders Merchant of the Year
- London Plant Hire Company of the Year
Julia Evans recently spoke about the awards, saying “As BSRIA is heavily involved in the development and implementation of best practice I am delighted to be a judge of the London Construction Awards recognising excellence is an important way of promoting our industry”.
To find out more information about how to enter the awards or attend the exclusive Gala Dinner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 127 4501.
Julia is also on the judging panel for Construction News Specialists Awards 2015 (Materials Supplier of the Year) and H&V News Awards 2015 (Air Movement Product of the Year).